Friday, February 8, 2013

World on a Phone

The project below combines various pictures of moss, grass and beetles and an image of a phone.  The phone image was taken by me. My original idea was to have a phone and letter carrier pigeons flying out of it. I thought it would be ironic. Instead, I chose to create a little world on top of a phone. Landline phones can be useful at times, but usually people just use their cellphones. The idea was to create a small environment on the unused phone.The image also has a story going on; the  beetles on the are competing for the leaf.


I tried to stay away from the usual fire/water images and I think I was successful with that. The edges were a lot better than the previous projects. The phone and the grass/moss are mostly seamless. The shadows and highlights with the different textures also came out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment