Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Most Successful Work

 The mesh project (below) was my most successful work so far. I think that the project shows what I could achieve with Photoshop in a matter of a few days. I think that the meshing of the grass and the phone was a success as there were clean cuts and no jagged edges. The jagged edges were a problem before doing this particular project. As my proficiency with Photoshop improved, I was better able to find solutions to the editing problems that I faced. The techniques that I used in this project will definately come into use again in the future. I would like to continue doing projects that are challenging and require planning as I feel that planning is one of my strengths when it comes to computer art projects. This was one of my most favorite projects so far in this class.


World on a Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment